Tuesday, September 8, 2009

    Labor Day

    Happy (post) Labor Day! There was a quite a holiday weekend in my world as I had the weekend off after a stretch of five (awesome!) weddings in a row, and, along with pool parties, BBQ's, crafting, sleeping in, and spending time with my husband, I attending a wedding as a guest Saturday night and had the best time ever! I haven't been a guest for at least three years and I know how lame it sounds when I say I'd forgotten what it feels like to celebrate at a wedding. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do and I love watching my clients celebrate, but it is such a different perspective to be on the dance floor after a few glasses of champagne, than standing in a corner in a suit checking a Timeline! I closed the dancefloor down at 2:00 AM and am still sore from it. It was fantastic!

    It was a great way to recharge after an intense wedding season and I'm ready for my next batch of weddings!

    No comments: