Thursday, April 12, 2012

    Lockell and Chris's engagement session at Union Station

    So excited to share this engagement shoot for Lockell and Chris! When Lockell told me she wanted her wedding to include a train theme, I thought " Ooo how fun! I'm in!" What's great about this concept is that we are creating a fresh and stylish wedding to include elements of the modern metro train system we use today. 
    However, for their engagement shoot, she was looking to bring out the nostalgia and romance of this theme. I loved Chris's argyle and Lockell's vintage pieces. Luminaire Images did a wonderful job capturing all this, especially utilizing LA's historic Union Station. Make up by Jen Castelo and Hair by Ursula Campbell. I look forward to sharing photos from their September wedding at Huron Substation! Stay tuned! {nira}













    No comments: