Wednesday, August 13, 2008

    This made my day

    After weddings I usually send emails out to the vendors thanking them and following up, and yesterday I got the greatest reply from the caterer, Auntie Em's Kitchen. It made my day!


    Hi Amber,

    Well you beat me to it. I was going to send you a juicy, fat laden thank you as well. Everyone on our staff loved you and your staff. I truly never have had such a positive experience with an event planner....this was a real test as you well know and I am so pleased we were all able to provide Liza and Ian a wedding which fulfilled their expectations. It was a great team and I felt that we had each others backs...and that is the way we love to work..THANK YOU! I hope we will be referring business to each other for years to come.

    Much Respect
    Elayne

    1 comment:

    soireebyda said...

    I have chills!!! :) I agree! We all pulled it together!