Monday, October 27, 2008

    Amber Events Presents: Making the Magic

    Michelle, my Vibiana bride, was sweet enough to give me permission to bring in a camera of my own on her wedding day to film what takes place behind the scenes in order to create a seamless wedding. My brother-in-law Dan Anderson makes promotional videos and was kind enough to come in to do this for me. You can see a higher resolution of this video if you have a Quick Time player here. I am so excited about this video! Enjoy!

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Amber:

    What an incredible video! You did an amazing job, and you have THE promo/educational video now that every one of us wishes we had. I am so impressed!

    Congratulations!

    About Beverly said...

    Amber:

    I tried to view the video, but it said it was no longer available. I hate I didn't see it.

    Good work anyway since I was actually there to see it first hand.

    Beverly

    Phil said...

    I got chills watching you work, Amber - You're incredible.

    Anonymous said...

    Wow! Incredible!