Tuesday, December 16, 2008

    The Gospel According to Martha

    I love Martha Stewart. I know that is not a unique thing to say considering that I am (a) a woman (b) a Wedding Coordinator and (c) a lover of all things textured and fabulous , but today I have more warm and fuzzies for her as we've spent some quality time together lately. Last night we had wine during her Christmas special during which I broke out the glitter and decorated ornaments with her. (side note: if you haven't ever tried crafting and drinking, I highly recommend it. I have a sneaking suspicion that Martha would probably agree with me.) Today I read her latest pretty, pretty issue and looooved the article on hiring a wedding coordinator. Amen, sister!

    It's not online to copy and paste here, but you all read the Martha Bible anyway, so please read that article, especially the little box at the bottom that says you need to be nice to your coordinator...

    No comments: