Friday, March 20, 2009

    An event at the Westlake Village Inn

    Last night I attending a networking dinner for the Association of Bridal Consultants' Los Angeles AND Ventura county chapters. We have dinners where vendors in the wedding industry can showcase their flowers, favors, fashion, music, photography, etc. It was held at the gorgeous Westlake Village Inn in Westlake Village. Not only was I looking forward to networking with 150 other wedding industry professionals, I was especially excited to experience the Westlake Village Inn as a guest as I have a wedding coming up there in June. Being a guest at an event and being a vendor at an event are two totally, totally different worlds. I've always had a good feeling about the venue based on our meetings there and I know that the wedding will be gorgeous based on all of the work and attention going into it, but now I am even more excited about the wedding as I know that the service, staff, and food will be flawless!

    It doesn't matter how pretty a venue is, if the staff is sub-par and the food mediocre, guests will definitely remember that about your wedding. What a treat it was to get a taste of what my lovely June clients will have on their wedding day!

    No comments: