Friday, April 16, 2010

    I don't know if I would call myself a "sage wedding pro"...

    ...but I'm featured on the Sage Wedding Pros, a resource for wedding professionals, blog today! What an honor!


    Insider to Insider: Amber Gustafson, Owner of Amber Events


    Amber is the owner of Amber Events in Los Angeles.  She is witty and charming… and, she keeps me laughing on Twitter.  Her blog is rich with stylish finds (she’s a flea market / vintage store aficionado), fabulous adventures (read about her recent trip to Paris)  and naturally, the lovely weddings that she designs (like Rachel & Brad’s recent wedding).   I love her bio:
    “Amber considers herself a romantic soul, a realistic businesswoman, a free spirit, an organized individual, an opinionated gal, a good people person, and a funny lady. You can be the judge on the funny part.”
    Classy, funky, fun, spirited… all rolled into one Amber.  Here she shares her smarts with us on the business of weddings…

    Read my interview HERE.

    No comments: