Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm back!

Quick blog post to say that I made it home safe, sound, and thankfully healthy (it was hit and miss at times!) and will at some point upload pictures and blog about it. It was a wild and crazy trip. 75% great....the other 25% has to be spoken about over a bottle of wine...

Currently taking care of my gracious and wonderful clients who were so patient with me for three weeks. I love you all!

Quick iPhone self-portrait snapped of hubby and I on Valentine's Day in Udaipur, the most romantic city in India. 


3 comments:

andie said...

can't wait to see and hear all about it!!!!

elizainhollywood.com said...

I think we need to schedule a more in-depth wine session for the trip discussion.

elizainhollywood.com said...

I think we need to schedule a more in-depth wine session for the trip discussion.