Wednesday, July 13, 2011

    Carondelet House Inspiration Shoot

    Confession: this was my first inspiration shoot, and honestly? It's probably going to be my last. Don't get me wrong, I'm crazy proud of how it turned out but it was a TON of work and was a 12 hr day on my feet. And then there was the whole planning of everything. But! This new venue is so, so, so pretty! I got to design something fun! I got to work with people that I love, respect, and admire! And, I have pretty, pretty, pictures to show! So all in all? Win/win. Read more about it on Style Me Pretty!

    One of the aspects I loved so much about this  shoot was the fact that we did two shoots with two separate photographers: one daytime and one nighttime. Suthi Picotte of Picotte Weddings did our daytime portion, and Duke Khodaverdian of Duke Photography . I loved seeing the day not only through the photographers different perspectives, but the impact of how lighting changes a room.

    Some of my favorite images from Suthi

    Some of my favorite images from Duke

    Our Amazing Team

    Planning + Design: Amber Events
    Venue: Carondelet House
    Site Management: Tact Event Management
    Floral Design: Peony and Plum
    Daytime Photography: Picotte Weddings
    Nighttime Photography: Duke Photography
    Cake: Superfine Bakery
    Rentals: Town & Country
    Invitations + Calligraphy: Olive Hue Paper Goods
    Catering: Auntie Em’s Kitchen Catering
    String Trio: Strings by Reiko
    Lighting: Aspect Lighting
    Wedding Dress: Chantilly by Claire Pettibone
    Hair + Make-up: Fiore Beauty
    Jewelry: Margaret Rowe
    Dresses for Quartet: The Dessy Group
    Cinematography: Duke Khodaverdian and Eric Film
    Female Model: Monika Zimaniova / Male Model: Mike Thompson

    No comments: