Thursday, August 4, 2011

    Pretty Pictures- A Vibrant Home




    This photo shocked my system, when I first saw it. This had to be photo shopped right?
    No, This is actually a place and it actually does look like this at sunset. What a sight to enjoy!
    Robert Crum is the photographer of this shot, and next time he travels, I might ask him to come along.


    Manarola, Italy is the southernmost town of the Cinque Terre and seems to have such a charming quality to it. If the homes are this vibrant, I imagine the people must be too. 
    I would love to visit one of their restaurants and talk to the locals.
    Better yet, have your wedding here and invite everyone in town.




    Note from Amber: my husband and I rented apartment in Manarola in Cinque Terre in 2006 and fell in love with it. It truly is that magical! We spent one entire day hiking 4 of the villages and kayaking to the 5th. A bottle of wine and dinner on our rooftop back in Manarola ended the day.

    1 comment:

    Andie said...

    AHH! I wanna go back!!!