Tuesday, January 22, 2008

    YouTube Tuesdays: "27 Dresses"



    This movie was cliché, predictable, and sappy. And I loved it. So there. Funnily enough, most of my girlfriends wouldn't even go see it with me because of the sappy sameness of it and every other wedding related chick-flick ala “My Best Friend’s Wedding”. Come on, girls—are we that cynical now?!

    Not being a fan of bridesmaid dresses in general, this premise tickled me and the multiple weddings were just fun. The 27 dresses were fabulously awful and my favorite part was each bride telling Jane “See? After the wedding you can just cut it off and WEAR! IT! AGAIN!”. Loved it.

    Katherine Heigl was a bit too hot to play this “plain jane” part, but I forgive her. James Marsden was not too hot, and that suited me just fine.


    On a side note: Katherine was a gorgeous bride in real life this past month. I just love Birdcage veils and she rocked it like a diva. I think Birdcage veils are going to be gaining popularity this year! Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Kelley!

    No comments: