Monday, March 3, 2008

    Viva Las Vegas!

    My husband and I just got back from a weekend trip to Las Vegas. We went because I wanted to see Cirque Du Soleil's show "LOVE" for my birthday. If you are a fan of the Beatles music, LOVE is a show you need to see someday. It was so breathtaking it made me cry. The acrobatics, the dancing, the costumes, and the special effects were icing on the cake to the Beatles groovy music. We both loved it.

    We stayed at the new Planet Hollywood and while I was planning on just lounging in the spa, my patient husband taught me how to play Craps. As much as I HATE losing money, I do have to admit I had a good time. I guess I have to stop talking crap about gambling and gamblers! Maybe I just had beginner's luck?

    While in Vegas, I also got to catch up with a fellow wedding coordinator friend, Tracey Kumer-Moore, Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge. She and I are both members of an online forum Coordinators Corner and have only met in person once before at a conference last year. Because of her busy schedule, we only got about an hour to chat, but it was good to get caught up on Vegas wedding info! Tracey has created quite a niche for herself specializing in traditional, and formal weddings in a city known for its drive through ceremonies and 24 hour marriages. If you ever want to get married at one of the upscale venues at The Wynne, The Bellagio, or The Venetian, Tracey is your girl! She is fabulous and fun and loves her wild and crazy city.

    1 comment:

    Tracey Kumer-Moore said...

    Amber,

    It was so great to see you and meet your hubby, even if just for an hour-we will make it happen for longer next time:).

    So glad you "loved" "LOVE"!! Craps is my husband's game too! I stick to the slot machines, LOL:)

    Thank you for the shout out, and yes...I LOVE THIS TOWN!

    Love,
    Tracey | Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge