Monday, October 13, 2008

    Michelle & Dave's Wedding at Vibiana

    Whew! What a weekend! Saturday I had the privilege of coordinating Michelle & Dave's wedding at the beautiful historic Vibiana cathedral in downtown Los Angeles. It is an insanely difficult venue to work, but the entire day was incredible. All day long I kept thinking "this is going too smoothly, when are the snags going to happen?", but they never did. It was wonderful. Things were great as a result of an awesome couple, a happy and loving group of people (all 338 of them!) and kick *ss vendors. A huge thank you to Vibiana, Truly Yours Catering, Allie & Bri Photography, Reel Life Pictures, Dash Entertainment, Lisa's Floral Designs, Aspect Lighting, guitarist Frank Unzueta, A Rental Connection, Tim from PartyBooths, Suzie Cakes, Lounge Appeal, Crystal Creations, the security guards from Chase Protective Services, and my wonderful assistants Barb, Beth, Dani, Lina, Paige, & Beverly--I could not have done it without you all!

    Not only am I excited about seeing the professional pictures from Allie & Bri, I am psyched about seeing the video that my brother-in-law Dan of Anderson Entertainment is making for me. Michelle was sweet enough to give permission to allow me to bring in a videographer to film me, my staff, and all of the vendors producing the entire day. It's going to be great--it shows what it takes to pull together a wedding!

    Photo by Brian Callaway, Allie & Bri Photography www.allieandbri.com

    No comments: