Wednesday, October 8, 2008

    Mmm Paper

    I'm a paper snob. Then again, I am also snobby about chairs, lighting, and bridesmaid dresses. I have massive opinions about all of these things. And contrary to popular belief, some opinions I do keep to myself, thank you very much!

    I recieved an email from a company called "Mmm Paper" and the name of the company immediately caught my eye. I love fondling good paper. Obviously, the ladies at Mmm Paper do too. They were introducing their new line of Do It Yourself invitations call Yumminess and they wanted my address to send me some samples. They also added some stationary goodies for me to use and anyone within the next few months getting thank you notes from me will be getting some yummy ones.

    Anyway, the DIY invitations are lovely. And not outrageously priced.


    No comments: