Monday, December 8, 2008

    Managing the guest list

    Whew. I've been buried under a project for the past two weeks that had me managing the guests lists for two entertainment industry premiers on the same night--one in Los Angeles and one in New York. There were over 1,000 people on each list and let me tell you how OVER guest lists I am! I forgot how tedious, time consuming, and just plain exhausting it all is.

    Managing the guest is a task that doesn't have to be a horrible one if you set your foundation right and input all data correctly early on. Normally only my clients get my rockin' checklist and spreadsheets, but as a holiday gift to my blog readers, I'd love to share with all of you my fabulous 'Guest List Master' spreadsheet that makes keeping track of your guests and their table/meal assignments easy as pie. Just email me at amber @ amberevents.com and put in the subject "Guest List Gift" and I'll send it on over to you.

    Now if you'll excuse me I need to go download "All I Want For Christmas is You" as my new ringtone...

    No comments: