Friday, October 30, 2009

    A Very Vintage Halloween


    If you read last week's blog about "Yet Another Box of Sparkles" you have and idea of how much I love to dress up, so it's kind of a given that I love me some Halloween.

    Tuesday of this week I had a blast attending an industry networking event "A Very Vintage Halloween" that enabled me to revel in my vintage Mad Men style dress. I could barely breathe in it, but such is the price we pay for beauty, eh ladies?

    I bought the dress for like $10 years ago at a garage sale that the show "American Dreams" had after it was canceled. Sometimes I really love Hollywood. Sometimes.

    The party was a spooky success, albeit a bit lacking in the lighting department, but a blast overall. I got to meet some great new people and hang with my current buddies.


    Photo of me taken on my iPhone by the fabulous Suthi Picotte. Eye Candy below by the wonderful Meg Perotti

    0096_Vintagei_Halloween

    0163_MegPerotti_VeryVintageHalloween

    Vintage Halloween

    0181_MegPerotti_VeryVintageHalloween1

    The hosts and sponsors of the evening are the following movers and shaker's in the SoCal events industry:

    Yelena Johnson of The Stylish Soiree, Meg Perotti of Meg Perotti Photography, Carissa Jones of JL Designs and Events, Nethanial Neubauer of Contemporary Catering, Melody Brandon of Sweet and Saucy Shop, Shay Scott at IS Vodka, Katrina of Calligraphy Katrina and Maison du Papier, Shae of the fabulous Mint Photo Lounge, Desiree at Wildflower Linen, and DJ Crash of Crash Entertainment

    A Very Vintage Halloween from Isabel Gonzalez on Vimeo.

    No comments: