Thursday, March 4, 2010

    Hello, I'M Lucky to see this!

    This blog isn't really like the other wedding blogs that are mostly all eye candy. This one is more educational, logistical, and informative, because that's where my strengths (and my team's strengths) lie.  Not that we can't design a gorgeous wedding, cause we can, but this blog doesn't heavily rest on photos or wedding of people other than my clients.

    Except for today. This wedding made me smile and I have a total crush on it. It kind of reminds me of the movie "Big Fish" where they have the whimsical carnival out in the woods. I wish I could have been a guest at this wedding. They square danced at the reception, y'all! My hubby and I did that too. 


    The bride, Eunice is the co-founder and creative director of Hello, Lucky! stationary. I have a major, majore crush on her wedding (which happens to be in this month's Martha Stewart Weddings. Holler!)

    Fall in love at:

    Hello! Lucky's Blog
    Martha Stewart Weddings 
    Picture Perfect Wedding Day Blog 
    More from Picture Perfect Blog


    Ahhh......

    1 comment:

    A Los Angeles Love said...

    I just wanted to chime in and say that I LOVE how you focus on the educational aspects of wedding planning. Your blog is an invaluable resource for thinking about HOW to approach weddings.

    However, I also adore this dress. And these photos. Thank you for sharing.