Wednesday, January 18, 2012

    Rancho del Cielo wedding: Chia-Ming and Patrick


    Chia-Ming attended her friend Eva’s wedding (also at Rancho del Cielo) two years prior to her wedding and found me that way. When I first met with her and her then fiancé Patrick at our first meeting and I asked them what their hobbies were and they told me they loved to fish, I was tickled. When they then told me that by fishing they meant 3-4 days out in international waters deep sea fishing I was awed. They were so damn cute!

    Chia-Ming and Patrick wanted a romantic and organic wedding on the mountaintop Rancho del Cielo, but they also wanted to bring their love of fishing into their wedding décor. Check out their wedding featured today on Style Me Pretty to see the loveliness that was created!








    The team that made the magic
    Planning- Amber Events (with special thanks to Nira & Rozie & Katelynn)
    Photography- Brandon David
    Videography- Vu Thai
    Music- Vox Dj's
    Catering-Auntie Em's
    Makeup/hair-Fiore Beauty & Rene Agurcia
    Bar- Sunseris



    No comments: