Thursday, February 16, 2012

    So you want to be a wedding planner?

    Then I better see your shining face on Wednesday, September 26 at the Backstage Bridal Bootcamp for my session on Ceremony & Reception Logistics. That's right, folks, Professor Amber is going to school you on creating wedding day magic. This isn't the pretty stuff--it's timelines, flow charts, vendor interactions, and most importantly, tips on managing your clients and their ever present family drama. This is the meat and potatoes of running a smooth wedding.

    My friend and colleague Tami Brown of Fabulously Wed has created something never seen before for aspiring wedding planners: a conference that doesn't suck


    This is going to be fabulous! I dare you to come to my 9:00 AM session then challenge me to a dance off that night at the graduation party. You will be schooled.

    No comments: