Wednesday, November 4, 2009

    I have the best clients in the world

    I'll say it once again: I loooooove my clients!

    Today, my lovely bride Jen is featured on the awesome blog LA Style Unveiled as their Bride in the City. I'll let you head on over to LA Style Unveiled to read the entire entry.

    Jen and Tim are getting married at the urban oasis Smog Shoppe next June and we're having a blast planning their wedding! Jen wrote some really great things about me in her feature, but my favorite quote is:

    "We chose Amber because she is calm, cool, and collected. She shares my love for the color red and Etsy. What more could I ask for? In talking with various vendors, I have yet to hear anything even close to mediocre in regards to Amber. In her words, she “specializes in the fabulous!” "

    Bride in the City LA Style Unveiled

    1 comment:

    Jen said...

    So much love for you!